Damaged spot light
IMG_1205.jpg

front Interior
IMG_1200.jpg

Back Interior
IMG_1213.jpg

Engine
IMG_1214.jpg

Bought it beginning of January, its got less than 70k on the clock with a full service history it's 2001 plate also am the 3rd owner from new too. It's got a few scuffs around the bumpers but will be going in for a complete respray ASAP, will probably have it viper green, it's the new sicrocco GT colour hopefully it will look good, also i am debating on wether or not to have it reprayed a nice gloss white.

list of jobs i have in mind over the next following months

• Jom coilovers* (was unsure which ones to purchase but after reading peoples comments on the site i will propbably end up getting them as budget isnt huge)
  • Paint Job* (haven't made got any quotes on costing yet, but depending on cost it will either be Viper Green or Gloss white, as there are quite a few small scuffs on the car so just feel a fresh new colour would do it a world of good.
  • Tinting

Havent really got any more ideas other than whats above, so open to suggestions.

Edited by Barfoot

Don't think the photos do the car justice with the colour, had two elderly lady previous owners it's got some nicks and scratches all around. Would keep it red otherwise.

The paintwork looks good man. Spend the money on coilovers and wheels instead :D

Hmm I have thought about it, think the rims already look pretty sweet, will probably drop by only 30mm.

• 4 months later...

(UPDATE)

Just a quick update in where am at with this Lupo.

Ive just replaced the coilovers today on him there set at 60mm both front and back. I think they turned out better than what i expected, just hoping after they set, they be alittle lower :).

I've also replaced the all the speakers in it, also included replacing the unit which a new JVC think it was abit of a bargin

I have also repaired the majority of the bangs and scratches on him as well which has been slow and steady.

LUPOOO-1.png

IMG_1945.jpg

Edited by Barfoot

Jealous! You've got a spoiler and fog lights. I want :(

Just noticed a sunroof too! Dayumm

yeah i was shocked myself after looking at other lupos, i only paid 1550 for it,

• 3 weeks later...

[uPDATE]

I decided to pick up some i piked up some stickerbomb vinyl, As well as a set of Autohaus Wolfburg, reg plate holders I think its turned out alright.

(Front)

IMG_2113.jpg

(Petrol cap cover)

IMG_2116.jpg

(VW badge)

IMG_2114.jpg

you've put it on the petrol cap sideways!

please for the love of god don't paint it viper green, don't even know the colour but by the sounds of it, it'll be bright as.

you've put it on the petrol cap sideways!

please for the love of god don't paint it viper green, don't even know the colour but by the sounds of it, it'll be bright as.

yeah i know it put it on sideways XD i wanted to be abit extreme lol

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I haven't been able to much to UEY the last few months. I nearly sold him a few weeks back for a Glanza V but I had cold feet about giving UEY away so I kept him :D just an update really about the car. I've got my hands on some vw teardrops alloys. I've decided that ill have them coated gloss white this weekend so pretty excited about seeing what they'll come out like :). I'm going to have UEY resprayed soon so looking forward to it.

Shot of the car

20130510_154540_zpsd681ceeb.jpg

Cd player

20130510_141419_zpsb868a7ee.jpg

Peardrops alloys

20130516_210508_zps71cb4acf.jpg