Stripped out back of Lupo

Zulley

Hey, ive just stripped out the back of my Lupo, has anyone else done the same and got any pics?

Was thinking of spraying the bottom black and sticking a sub in the spare wheel section. Would be nice to see what other people have done though.

Thanks

Edited by Zulley

Hey, ive just stripped out the back of my Lupo, has anyone else done the same and got any pics?

Was thinking of spraying the bottom black and sticking a sub in the spare wheel section. Would be nice to see what other people have done though.

Thanks

Remove all the weight and lose some functionality with the seats then stick extra weight in with a sub, classic.

Nice and open too so thieves can see it, super clever

No no its ok, everyones welcome to there own opinion, he basically proved he was a **** most of the time on another post so im not surprised in his answer. lol. (best put a lol at the end, id hate for him to get the wrong impression of my reply). Theres one on every forum.

I was hoping to tint the windows to give me that proper gangsta look anyway so thieves wouldnt be able to see in. But id still have that classic look for myself to enjoy.

And what is it with all this sticker bombing, got to pick all that stuff off the door handles tomorrow!

And why do people have to quote the whole of the first post when its pretty obvious what you are replying to?

Anyone got any pics then?

Ah the stripped out lonely sub blacked out windows gangsta look , why didn't you just say.

Dunno if this is any help

IMAG0135.jpg

IMAG0137.jpg

^ mslater off here's GTI isnit, false floor + big sub

Dunno if this is any help

IMAG0135.jpg

IMAG0137.jpg

^ mslater off here's GTI isnit, false floor + big sub

Missing the blacked out windows so it can't be put into the gangsta niche, stripped and lonely sub it certainly is though.

Edited by scotty_82

I like the idea of a stripped out back end, but that looks a bit crap if you ask me.

Here's my old VTS. I did a similar thing, where i sank the box into the false floor, but i could pull it off, as it was a Saxo and i was only 17! :D

EDIT: Note the tinted windows! ;)

DSC00093.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

Edited by Cooper_GTI

Cooper for your past achievements I'm now giving you the title of OG.

Glad you have seen the light in your more mature years

It's like rally slag meets BnQ off cuts meets that cheap stereo place that's always just on the outskirts of the town centre.

Iv not been around for 12 months, glad to see scottys still here with his individual reply style :)

Can't tell if you approve, but I'll let my ego get the better of me and assume you do.

If I'm taking out parts of my car it's for one reason , weight.

Why would anyone remove the back seats and lose some use of the car just to put a sub in, a sub that probably could be reconstructed to fit in the boot anyway

Can't tell if you approve, but I'll let my ego get the better of me and assume you do.

If I'm taking out parts of my car it's for one reason , weight.

Why would anyone remove the back seats and lose some use of the car just to put a sub in, a sub that probably could be reconstructed to fit in the boot anyway

purely because its their car, they paid for it, they drive it and they can do what the hell they want with it!!

The question at the top of the post asks if anyone has any pictures, i didn't see anything asking for peoples stupid opinions....

My back end is stripped out and I'd never track it. It came stripped out and if it hadn't I would've done it anyway as I'm a tall lad and there is no way anyone is getting in the back with me driving unless they were a paraplegic, plus less weight means more lows.

purely because its their car, they paid for it, they drive it and they can do what the hell they want with it!!

The question at the top of the post asks if anyone has any pictures, i didn't see anything asking for peoples stupid opinions....

Would you like to validate the stupid part ?

I don't think you can, considering I gave decent reasons justifying my opinion.

You seem like one of those people who would love to be a copper but is pretty **** at life so has to be community officer armed with a camp voice and a whistle.

tbf if you're going to stick a sub in anyway then removing seats still = weight reduction. Also more room for shopping. Also a sub isn't going to weigh more than seats so therefore = net gain.

Not that I don't enjoy a good old fashioned scotty put-down of course ;)

Sub needs an amp so add that into the equation, depending on the size both can come in pretty heavy, I'll bet dam close of not more than the the seata