Onwards and Upwards....

Hawkesybaby

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smart Gti! :shades: and I see you managed to get your sub in the boot no problem. have you got any further plans with it?

Yeah man managed to shoehorn it in... couldn't have fitted any better lol!

Got full exhaust, manifold, coilies, induction kit, remap and new breaks discs all on there way as soon as the parts arrive.... that's what I'm waiting for!!!

Nice GTi dude, and I believe you! It doesn't matter if they are in an Evo X with 300+bhp if they aren't confident in themselves/their car then 250bhp is wasted and they might as well be in a 1.0l lupo!

Keep up the good work!

J

Lupopo - Cheers man! My point exactly!

Rowan - I'm looking for 150bhp.... some say it's possible some say it isn't buy I'm hoping to get as close to that as possible! We shall see eh!

So got my car booked in for Thursday to have the "work" done so expect images and maybe videos up Thursday night! Gonna tackle a few bits n bobs myself on my days off this week too... if I have time anyway :/!

Can't wait feel like a kid at Xmas lol!

Looks smart this! Looking forward to the progress :D Loving the sub too! My boyfs got the twin of that! But no way it could fit in my lupo! aha! Does it sound Good? :)

Looking forward for the update pictures too! :)

P.S you always get them lads who come on here to be 'smart arses' instead of for the banter and general advise giving :) We just ignore these people :D

Yeah the sub sounds spot on for what it is! I'm not a big "sound system" kinda person prefer the sound of the car without sounding too cheesy but it was cheap as chips and I thought sod it!

I can't wait to Thursday it seems ages away but I'll have an update tommora with the fitting of my CDA so look out for that :)!

And yeah you get the odd keyboard warrior don't ya! Ah well lol!

BMC fitted! Ball ache!!! Simple but a ball ache lol!

What have people done with the breather pipe to the left of the standard air box...???

Pics tommora!

Edited by Hawkesybaby

BMC fitted! Ball ache!!! Simple but a ball ache lol!

What have people done with the breather pipe to the left of the standard air box...???

Pics tommora!

I got an oil breather filters and just tied it upright so oil is less likely to actually come out the top.

Okay so time for a quick update... I've been working pretty much allllll week/end so haven't had time to do much...

But suspension on and new exhaust and manifold fitted....

f4c23ee3.jpg

95217c94.jpg

0ed4f7bc.jpg

Only rubbish photos off my phone and te lighting ain't that good but you can get the idea of what it looks like will be getting some better photos hopefully on my days off this week!

I like the way it sits but I'm hating in the wheels at the mo have trial fitted my "new" ones and the fronts are tooooo wide!!!!

What you guys think?