Webb the Lupo!

Fob163

so i bought web a week ago and have to say the little guys fabulous! i find the Open Air roof so amazing, especially when its starting to get warmer, anyway enough chatting, have a pic!

photo.jpg

no idea what mods i should do, cept maybe some alloys… any ideas?

they need to be reversible cause sadly, im only having him for a year as a runabout to work! then looking at getting a GTI :)

Edited by Fob163

thanks man! theres so many amazing cars on here its hard to know where to start! more pictures will be up soon with all my little changes!

thanks guys! its in pretty good condition, however the roof scoop thing that protects my sunroof is bubbling so i need to take that off and respray it, anyone got any idea how? i assume its just bolted on.

as for slamming it, im not sure if i should! one, cause i have to park on a curb and dont wanna scrape the front to bits, and two i have to go down bumpy windy roads to work! so if i did i wouldnt know what would be a 'safe' height to go to!

also, got some alloys that need a refurb, il upload some pics after work ;)

• 1 month later...

so i've slightly neglected this thread! i'll give you a verbal update as i'm at work waiting for something to do >.>

so my alloys aren't finished on their refurb yet, they aren't exactly top of the range but after a refurb i reckon they'll look pretty good for the price i paid for them!

webb is now lowered but only slightly, looks and feels so much better, but needs to be lower! cheap coilies means the backs all the way down and still way too high! did an awesome photoshoot with my friend jack who has sadly sold his lupo for a polo! and i'll update the thread with pictures as sooon as im home :)

• 3 weeks later...

okay so i've REALLY neglected my build thread >.> i'll update this at some time i promise! im only really on here at work and i cant upload pictures then ;D otherwise im out in the Loop!

Crack on lad I wanna see what you've done with your badge ;)

so here's my lupo photo-13.jpg

i'm no good at this whole blogging thing, but what do you guys think? it took me weeks to refurb the alloys, and they arent perfect but im happy with them! tyres are a bit big though, may swap for something different soon, i want something deep dish if anyones got any ideas?

so i lowered, white badge, white alloys some improvements more to come, my top front spoiler needs refurbing to be perfect, and i still need a drivers seat!

slow progress but good :)

Edited by Fob163

thanks they took a lot of work but i like them! just the tyres are a bit big, but can't justify buying a new set when these are all good!

Coming along very nicely, good work mate

the alloys may be up for sale soon, they're a bit spindly for my taste... i just love the colour of them and all the hard work i put in :D

Edited by Fob163

• 2 weeks later...

So i know i'm really bad at blogging but here's where i stand now.

Adjusters are out at the back, de bump stripped,bought some new BBS RS Reps and got myself some headlight covers/eyelids :) i think they're awesome but its a love/hate thing!

To be honest i don't think I'm going to do any more major things to it just tidy up paintwork and interior make it mint and clean :)

still looking for some cup holders but i think thats the extent of things left to do! if anyone has an interior for sale hit me up!

my drivers seat has a hole in :(

let me know what y'all think! :)

photo-14.jpg

thanks joe! my lupo is starting to look really good IMO (well it was before my little 'incident') heres some more pics of it in good condition!

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

illegal spacing on your no. plate though, careful now ;)

• 2 weeks later...

the spacings the least of my worries, its pretty subtle ;)

so my wheel fell off, bolts stripped the hub aaand my wing got damaged beyond fillering.

we went to put my new (bought from the scrappy) hub at my friends work, as we were driving in though, where the gate closes there is a metal stud sticking up out of the ground which very conveniently knocked my exhaust off >.>' just my luck hey!

so we got the hub fixed, and drove around sounding like a tractor for a week before we managed to get a new flexi and bodge job weld it on ;) still blows a little, but atleast it isnt giving me headache from the noise!

more pics of it shall be up soon, but struggling to swap the wing cause it looks like theres some bolts that i need to take the bumper off to get to? what a fail!

aaaaannyways theres ma update, more to come soon!