Where to fix hid ballast

Pippard 1.0

What they are trying to tell you is you'll fail the new MOT this year without self levelling and headlight washers.

HIDs in H4 enclosures aren't very kind to other road users, so yes you can fit them and swap them over at MOT time, but you still won't get much love from other drivers.

I had my ballasts tucked away on the very side of the bay, just under where theres a little lip on each side. But yeah, I've taken them off because I didn't fancy failing my MOT or getting pulled for them. Was fun blinding people tho =) *cough*

I had my ballasts tucked away on the very side of the bay, just under where theres a little lip on each side. But yeah, I've taken them off because I didn't fancy failing my MOT or getting pulled for them. Was fun blinding people tho =) *cough*

Hahaha I hadn't adjusted mine at first so I was blinding people aswell lol :P I have now put the passanger side one in the battery pocket and the other in the gap in the wing skin

Edited by Pippard 1.0