Members packs?

Kieranbolton

Not sure wether its been mentioned on here yet, i cannot see anything in site suggestions so ill assume not :)

Anyway, on a few other forums, they do members packs when people subscribe, you can subscribe for silver, and just contribute towards the forum, or you can get a gold one, which gives you other bits of things like :

Calender

stickers

tax disk holders

lanyards

keyrings

Something you could possibly look at? at shows etc, everyone's cars having the same lanyards, tax disk holders etc wouldnt look too bad :)

I dont know, something to think about :)

Kieran

i know that the stickers were made (i bought one but fudged it up and had to bin it) and there was talk of a key ring on several occasions but nothing came of it.

i think there was also t-shirts/hoodies in the pipelines a while ago but dont think that followed through.

im not sure if any of the other stuff hs been mentioned before but i would imagine it has at some point :)

I quite like this idea but I'm a skinflint so as to whether I'd actually stump up the cash, hmmm... :lol:

Yeah, i sensed it gets the forum more involved, in voting best lupo of the month, or what not :) brings more people in, or even every other month, if you know someone who runs the north east/west, Midlands, South, Northern Ireland meets, possibly get everyone together and photoshoot it and put that in the calendar :)

Or if someone submits a crappy photo, they could get someone local to use a proper DSLR to take a better one in time for the calendar released :)

Kieran

Another thought also, Desktop backgrounds? Who would be up for designing Free ones for us to download, that incorprates a callendar i use smashing magazine, and the team brings more out every month, see here :

http://www.smashingmagazine.com/tag/wallpapers/

Yeah, i sensed it gets the forum more involved, in voting best lupo of the month, or what not :) brings more people in, or even every other month, if you know someone who runs the north east/west, Midlands, South, Northern Ireland meets, possibly get everyone together and photoshoot it and put that in the calendar :)

Or if someone submits a crappy photo, they could get someone local to use a proper DSLR to take a better one in time for the calendar released :)

Kieran

Another thought also, Desktop backgrounds? Who would be up for designing Free ones for us to download, that incorprates a callendar i use smashing magazine, and the team brings more out every month, see here :

http://www.smashingmagazine.com/tag/wallpapers/

Id be up for it :D I love this idea if it happens!

So far, i have'nt found any :( But ive supported a great forum, thats helped me out loads, so im fine with just that, :)

but i think if people paid something like £20/£25 then £10 would go into the forum as it does now, and then you get £15 worth of stuffs, mentioned above :)

Kieran

At the moment the £10 is effectively a lifetime membership, and is just there to give you guys the opportunity to support the running costs of the forum & for no other purpose.

We're discussing making it an annual subscription & giving members something back for it, but that largely requires an initial outlay of costs on our part, which basically comes out of our (although usually MattyB's) own pockets.

Membership cards have been available for a while, and still are - there's various threads about them around. However, they don't get sent out automatically as I don't have a crystal ball so don't know peoples addresses or registration numbers unless you tell me them! ;) I'm currently running a bit low on membership cards, but, if we decide to go ahead with an annual subscription, they will get redesigned and a new batch made up at that time.

We're also discussing keyrings/lanyards etc, but again, it ultimately comes down to cost and the initial outlay required from our own pockets!

I was thinking that meself tbh, most likely wait til payday though lol

I was thinking that meself tbh, most likely wait til payday though lol

mine today so i thought its going to a good cause, ive just coughed my £10 up....

Its not even funny now, i got banned to complaining about custard before, and then saying they were acting like a little girl who has a pony.