2000 VW Lupo powder blue with full length sunroof!

sleave

Hi, tis a sad day but i'm selling my loopy for bigger dieseley things. heres the info:

The body work is good for the cars age. The interior is clean and tidy.

The mileage is nice and low, and the engine runs like a dream. It is a 1.0L and very economic, and also being a light weight car, it still accelerates reasonably well.

The car has regular oil changes and services which is documented in the service history, which is complete and demonstrates that it has been well looked after throughout its life.

The Cam Belt and Clutch have been replaced at 60k.

MOT and Tax till the end of July

Full size electric sunroof, which is rare (only one like it I've seen on the road!). its absolutely amazing and feels almost like a convertible, but can quickly be closed.

Great colour coded interior, panels and seats. rear head rests, Sony CD player and back parcel shelf speakers.

It is due for a minor service (I've checked all fluid levels and tire pressures etc) and both electric windows do not work. It was like this when i bought it and i never looked into fixing it as i am more than happy with the sunroof. I think the only issue is the drivers one is missing the switch, and the passenger mechanism needs oiling, so probably only a few pounds to fix!

Really sad to see it go, but I am moving up north and fancy something a bit bigger.

Cash on collection preferable : £1300 ono

$(KGrHqR,!gwE8rwc28hcBPUlHi,V0!~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqN,!pcE8WsBfnqBBPUlIfbJTQ~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!isE69Z-N+qrBPUlICfcW!~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!p!E8Vh2ttU)BPUlIhCpnQ~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqZ,!oQE8Vb65d4EBPUlHQHi+w~~60_12.JPG

Edited by Silver!

Hi, tis a sad day but i'm selling my loopy for bigger dieseley things. heres the info:

The body work is good for the cars age. The interior is clean and tidy.

The mileage is nice and low, and the engine runs like a dream. It is a 1.0L and very economic, and also being a light weight car, it still accelerates reasonably well.

The car has regular oil changes and services which is documented in the service history, which is complete and demonstrates that it has been well looked after throughout its life.

The Cam Belt and Clutch have been replaced at 60k.

MOT and Tax till the end of July

Full size electric sunroof, which is rare (only one like it I've seen on the road!). its absolutely amazing and feels almost like a convertible, but can quickly be closed.

Great colour coded interior, panels and seats. rear head rests, Sony CD player and back parcel shelf speakers.

It is due for a minor service (I've checked all fluid levels and tire pressures etc) and both electric windows do not work. It was like this when i bought it and i never looked into fixing it as i am more than happy with the sunroof. I think the only issue is the drivers one is missing the switch, and the passenger mechanism needs oiling, so probably only a few pounds to fix!

Really sad to see it go, but I am moving up north and fancy something a bit bigger.

Cash on collection preferable

pictures and bidding on ebay (although if anyone wants to make me an offer before the first bid PM me.

http://www.ebay.co.u...9#ht_500lt_1143

do you have one in red? and 1a size?