KW V1 Stainless GTI Coilovers

Philplop

Awesome coilovers, look at those lovely stainless threads. No seizing up with these babies!

These are the proper GTI ones, so no problems with not having enough camber adjustment like cheap coilovers.

The coating on the springs has flaked off in some places and they have surface rust, as is always the case with springs.

I had painted the rear springs and shocks black to tidy them up a bit, but this came off when I cleaned them for the photo, so their a bit patchy. Nothing a quick coat of paint won't sort, but you can't see them anyway.

c9e8d829.jpg

£300 Collected from Hartlepool.

Thanks. :)

Edited by Philplop

Kam smashed the corrado up with 'the big hammer' then decided to mark the door as his 'territory'.

316501c8.jpg

Edited by Rich

They will only fit the GTi.

Not so sure about that, I've ran GTI KW's on my Arosa before without any issues & AFAIK all Lupos use the same top mounts so there shouldn't be any fitment issues there. The only difference that I am aware of is that the GTI spec KW's have different shock & spring rates & the hub mount holes are elongated to allow for greater camber adjustment due to the GTI's wider track.

Bump for a bargain set of coilies!

Yeah, I'm sure they'll fit all Lupos and Arosas. Most companies only make one set of coilovers for Lupos, not GTI and non-GTI specific ones, and everybody runs them, so there can't be much in it.

These are £737 new, so I don't really want to drop the price any more. As said, they're a bargain at this price, and way better than new budget coilovers at the same price.

Edited by Philplop

• 2 weeks later...