Headrest guide

lupo1.0se

Ok, i thinking of making quite a simple guide on Lupo/arosa headrests.

Bascially i will write a list of what comes with current models for sale and what ones can be put in a lupo/arosa.

What i know so far

Lupo: Standard Headrests

Hooped (Common after 00)

Solid (On Wolfsburg built cars (majority)

Arosa: Standard Headrests

Hooped (Common on sport models)

Solid (All other models)

These are Headrests that defiently fit Lupos/Arosa

Polo 9n3 (Not got pics but tried today at a breakers :))

Polo 6n2 (Got pics allready)

Polo 6n (Got pics allready)

Audi A3 (05 on) ( Know of the member that fitted these will track down pics)

So if anyone know anymore i would be grateful and i will require some pics. (Although i will try and sourcfe most)

Many thanks in advance

Cool guide, pics?

Not yet, i am just gavering information. I need to contact the relevant memebers before i go ahead and use there pic's

Good effort.

Do you know there are two types of hooped headrests? The early hooped ones were flatter at the top and a more rectangular shape overall.

No i did not, is it possible you could supply some pics?

I have also found out the rear ones are slightly differnet if it the three seater 'bench'

Edited by lupo1.0se

6N2 physically slot in, BUT, the legs are a narrower diameter and they don't grip in position very well. The pair with the curved legs work best in the front seats, and also if used in the rear sit flat with top of seats. The pair with straight legs are useless in front and sit up an inch or so in rear.

I can get you pics if you want though one of them is stripped down at the minute as I was looking at a leg swap, but it isn't going to work.

6N2 physically slot in, BUT, the legs are a narrower diameter and they don't grip in position very well. The pair with the curved legs work best in the front seats, and also if used in the rear sit flat with top of seats. The pair with straight legs are useless in front and sit up an inch or so in rear.

I can get you pics if you want though one of them is stripped down at the minute as I was looking at a leg swap, but it isn't going to work.

I assume you mean the 6n's one. I know what you mean. I used two pairs of Fronts. I will explain that in the guide. Thanks for input.

• 2 weeks later...