Whats it worth?

croakey

Not a for sale thread in any way... Just curious as to what my current work hack arosa is worth!

53 plates Arosa 1.4s on 64k , FSH, has had cambelt done in the past 8 months, new brakes etc etc. MOT'd till October , 2 owners from new

Bodywork is quite tidy (one very minor crease in one door and a 10inch scratch across the boot lid being the standout above average marks)

Has a set of g60 steels running goodyear eagle f1's and weitec hicon Gt coilovers

Like I said curious to know what the things worth as I'll be needing something bigger soon

Looking at Parkers and what is on Autotrader I reckon post at £1,750 and expect to drop. You may be better returning it to standard as it will widen your audience. List at the same price and sell the extras separately.

Look on autotrader and pistonheads and compare yours to others that are for sale that are in the same condition spec and similar mileage and base it on whats already on the market.