arosa/lupo van?!

ElZ 16v

My van was extortionate to insure. Not sure how car derrived vans compare to cars on that score?

Car derived vans seem to be very cheap to insure, i know some of my friends are perusing a few.

Ive never actually done a quote on one myself, but i might, just to see the outcome

There's a van I've seen round our way done in the royal mail colours with 'Royal Nail' on the logo :lol:

I'm already building this van in my head...taff green TDI sport, 1.9 conversion, recaros in the front false floor/boarded out in the back...if I win the lottery it will get built haha

i think i have actually seen that ahah.. there are some dodgey cars around cheshire..

mine would be kiwi green arosa sport.. 1.8t conversion, low, borbet a's or ronal turbos that'd be ideal haha

ooh that sounds good too, tell you what if i do win the lottery I'll fund you to build that too & we'll rock the shows together haha :thumbsup:

ahaha i would say the same but iv only ever put the lottery on twice in my life haha! more chance of eing hit by lightening twice or something mad an i dont wanna tempt fate but yea 50 mil would do me if i wont the lotto haah!

Just remember it from years ago. Was sub 4 sec 0-60 4wd cossie. What was the guys nickname? Wen or something? He ran a pov spec Mk3 1.3 with near 700bhp Cossie engine and 4wd as well.

Found pics:

stuff010.jpg

zRoyalNail.jpg

Apologies for the blue ovalness.

Edited by puggled