Marketplace Changes - Classifieds section in development

CasperGTI

I think we're having some teething trouble with the new section.

Hopefully it'll be up and running soon. In the mean time, please refrain from starting new for sale adverts in the old marketplace as they'll be locked.

Personally I'm a bit protective of my mobile number, but would have no problem popping it on the name card in the photo?

Another forum I was on was "scraped" and all e-mail addresses and phone numbers received very high levels of spam.

I absolutely understand the reasoning behind the changes, and to be honest welcome them. I haven't sold anything on here, but have bought a fair few bits and bobs. So far I've not encountered anything but other genuine club members :-)

Hey guys, i'm new around here so have a quick question...is there a minimum post count or any other requirements to post in the parts for sale section!? Thanks, Sam

As per the first post in (& entire point of) this thread you can no longer post in the parts for sale section, there's a new classifieds section & there's no post limit afaik - it's here & all the T's & C's are in the aforementioned first post

• MattyB unpinned this topic