60mm Lower

Lupoluke69

Right, some cheap 60mm springs have come along.. I can't get coilovers yet so they'll do... If they fit ahahh!

Anyone here rolling on 15's with and lowered 60mm? And do they rub?

As writing this I've just looked out the window and they're putting speedbumps down, not even joking :L might have to move!

Thanks a lot :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there I'm on 60mm springs on standard shocks and 14"s no problem at all just don't hit speed bumps hard as on the rear there is only about 20-30mm till it hits the bump stops on damper

I can't have coilys because of insurence I'd say car looks and handles 100x better on 60mm springs

Hope this helped Alex

I made the mistake of getting 60mm lowering springs but just didn't get it low enough, ran em for a few months then got 200 quid coilovers, so glad i did! Much lower and felt better! :) just tryin to stop you from making the same mistake! Plus don't have to pay extra for em on my insurance :P

• 2 weeks later...

nnooooooooooooooo lol one of my lupos is 60mm lower and to be honest its a nightmare, sppedhumps "mph job , exhaust scrapes, front spoiler scrapes. total agro, except on normal roads lol :)

yeah, maybe. but you wouldnt be anywhere near as low on the front. This was a cheap set of springs too. advertised at 40mm so could be a 60/40 kit. but i think there both 60, and the car goes alot lower on the back with more people in it too.

im either gunna get the angle grinder out or get a rear coil over spring

60mm coilovers on one of mine and rubs like a lovely person on left front when turning right, fine when the tyre wears a bit lol, speed humps total mare exhaust scrapes etc,but **** hoy handling :)