Lupo GTi Loads of Parts Sale

LupoGTiNAB

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

helloooo? wheels and coilovers?

Unsure about how quick I can release wheel and coilovers as they still on the car at present might be a week or so before they can be removed and sent

I thought the coilovers were mine pending pictures mate?

Mike

they are, you have first refusal but like i said i'm unsure how quickly i can release them

Do you have the sidelight glass/unit? Passengers side...

I only have what is listed!

Thanks for the headliner,light,pillar trims, gear knob and clocks mate will give ya a text on pm if I need anything else mate great seller 10 out of 10

No problem, you got some great deals compared to what VW would charge, hope you get the look you are hoping for. You've got my number, if you want any of the other parts that are available when payday comes just give me a text....Cheers for the feedback!

No problem, you got some great deals compared to what VW would charge, hope you get the look you are hoping for. You've got my number, if you want any of the other parts that are available when payday comes just give me a text....Cheers for the feedback!

I know mate really happy with the bits and I will give a text on payday see what ya have let mate

You didn't reply to my PM.. Still after the mirrors, would like some pictures though!

I'm in the process of getting some pictures to you, should have them tomorrow.