Lupo GTi Loads of Parts Sale

LupoGTiNAB

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaitor has got the red stitching mate, see you Saturday mate will have gearknob, gaitor and handbrake ready (hopefully)

mint mate like a said if the other stuff i asked ya about in the texts come up for sale again i will have them as i can pay you on saturday

hi im at blackhall, not a million miles away TS27 4NT. ive got a 1.7 diesel powered snot (yes its green) i could do with having a look at some of your stuff that youve got for sale. im currently using some polo stuff to try to make my world a little better. perhaps we should talk? sophie d

any chance you could text me a post code for where we are meeting on saturday mate ??

done

Everything in the list on the front page is everything I haven't received payment for yet

See you are still listing the gearknob. Is it a 6 speed and does it have the gaitor attached and are all the "lugs" still in place?

See you are still listing the gearknob. Is it a 6 speed and does it have the gaitor attached and are all the "lugs" still in place?

Received cash on collection about half an hour ago off, Tipple, he took the clocks and surround too. Sorry

Hey no prob's I have one, but one of the lugs where the "knob" fixes to the stalk with the "split ring" is missing. Just looking for a "more perfect one".

Ray

Received cash on collection about half an hour ago off, Tipple, he took the clocks and surround too. Sorry

Thanks for meeting the day mate I give you a ring on Monday about meeting for the other bits great seller lads 10 out of 10 :D