Lupo door pins? and hazard warning switch

Hello everyone, can anyone give me a hand? installing this Rclick kit it seems to be a pain in the backside really, to be honest, i wish i never started, but never mind :(

Few last problems now, if anyone can help me it would be great :)

1, the passenger side door, has a bar on it, pictured below with 2 blue marks on, (gray) where can i buy these? or do they only come complete with the lock etc etc

425363_3198813005657_1125973339_33269123_1046603493_n.jpg

Second off if i wire the 2 brown indicator flashers into the hazard warning switch will it be okay? if so how can i remove the harzard warning switch?

Thanks in advance

Kieran

hay, you wiring in like central lock/ alarm for like indicator flash? if so put your hazard switch back and the wires are under the steering wheel you want.

Green/Black

White/Black

bbb.jpg

The ones i am probing in the picture above. I would do the same just to make shore this is right before cutting them.

If you cut them and solder them all back together with the locking as well then that should be a proper job with some heat shrink.

Hope to help.

Hey rosie cheers for that, its a pointer in the right direction i hope :) My layout is diffrent to yours slightley but ill give it a bash, if the wires are the same :)

Ive also got solder and heatshrink so i can do a proper job :) i used to play around with electronics about a year back,

Ill get the multimeter on those 2 wires and ill see what happens :)

Thanks a bunch :)

Kieran

no problems rosie, nipped out just now tested it, works lovely :)

The wires are the same color etc, but where you have the connector blocks, i don't have them, for example the massive one there for the air bag, i don't have that, but the red one that is still connected on the ignition barrel, Ive got that :) but dont have the one where you have stuck the wires in :P

Thankyou for all your help anyway, massive hand :)

Kieran

• 7 months later...