Silver lupo gti maidstone

Lewis46

There are two lupo grid in silver I have seen this week both women drivers, one with silver manbye white interior trim and stickers on the rear window and the other on unmodifed looks 100% standard lol :D ?

• 2 weeks later...

@lewis 46 have you got a red gti with black Bathurst alloys ?? Cheers :)

@golf+ sezza I saw you over aylesford business park, looks like a really nice gti :) Any more plans for the lupppo?

You both should come over blue water at 8pm every first Friday of the month normally a really good turn out :) ?

@lewis 46 have you got a red gti with black Bathurst alloys ?? Cheers :)

@golf+ sezza I saw you over aylesford business park, looks like a really nice gti :) Any more plans for the lupppo?

You both should come over blue water at 8pm every first Friday of the month normally a really good turn out :) ?

Cool - sounds like a good idea! Whereabouts do you all meet at Bluewater? I've been doing lots of maintenance work on the Loop at the mo, but yes I have plans for some cams, just waiting while they're being tested out at the mo... :thumbsup:

Normally meet ground floor by the ramp to the 2nd floor, marks and spencers car park

Sounds like its going to be a quick gti

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah A local meet would be good, there is a lupo gti in silver that lives on brockenhurst road, oy02 I think the reg starts something like that lol :)