Red lupo Mojo - Project Stance Feature*

VWCal

So went to VW Festival at the weekend, had a class day and got good comments on the car which is good! anyway, here is some pics.

IMG_1491.jpg

IMG_1488.jpg

IMG_1497.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1526.jpg

IMG_1522.jpg

and treated myself to some goodies :D

IMG_1554.jpg

enjoy

tar

Edited by VWCal
  • Like 1

Very clean mate, love the wheels!

cheers mate, the wheels seem to be getting alot of love! :D had a cheeky look around your car on sunday :thumbup:

Yeah mate was trading with a mate of mines company so busy all day :( no time for good look around

gutted, well theres always next year! :yes:

Lovely car and love the wheels (had a quick chat with you about it, I was the guy with the Geordie accent), and here's the one of the better pictures i took on my phone in between the showers:

wp000041t.jpg

Love them wheels on this, had a nice look around at VW Fest :thumbup:

Thanks mate, just need my wheel on now, lower it abit more and then get the paint sorted! if i can get it half as clean as yours i will be happy :D

Lovely car and love the wheels (had a quick chat with you about it, I was the guy with the Geordie accent), and here's the one of the better pictures i took on my phone in between the showers:

wp000041t.jpg

yeh i remember, cheers mate! good photo :thumbsup: you have a good day? apart from the weather :thumbdown:

Yeah good day -apart from the aforementioned weather, when it was so good the day before! -nice to see a good Lupo showing when their was no Club stand regardless.

Again, great use of the MK4 alloys, really makes the car stand out, almost half tempted to nick the Missus's set!