Red lupo Mojo - Project Stance Feature*

VWCal

Cheers, if I can get my car Half as clean as urs I shall be happy! I can't stop cleaning things, trying to find a pit near me so I can have a gd go at under the car and then seal it all

so the bug has bit!

hey dude, nice car. just myself a silver lupo, 1ltr. who did your door cards for ya and where did ya get the seats? they are bangtidy!!

Tar, got my door cards of a fellow club lupo resident Katiestalker who is selling up, so i have no idea what a re-trim on them would cost? and the seats i got of someone on here aswell. The seats are from a mk4 golf gti if that helps, and the rears were re-trimmed using the rear golf recaro covers....sorry hope this helps abit

Thought I recognised the door cards from somewhere lol. Just seen them on her build thread. Ok cool. I'll look into it a bit more. Did someone do the re-trim on your seats for you?

ha well glad i could help a bit, i got the seats like that im afraid. and i used meguiars apc with a detail brush and plenty of elbow grease :thumbsup: and then dressed all the plastics with autoglym vinyl and rubber care.....hay presto one clean bay :thumbup:

so hopefully some time next week i should have an update thats pretty sweet.....just to burst peoples bubble, its not coilovers haha

that is all

tar :thumbsup:

i love them, they transform the interior so much!

its making me sad seeing yours go back to standard :(

and keep shhhh about the update :shades:

i love them, they transform the interior so much!

its making me sad seeing yours go back to standard :(

and keep shhhh about the update :shades:

I shall, you'll love it! :) They do change the interior massively.

Its making me a little bit sad, I've taken my wheels off today and its looking a bit sorry for itself. I think you need to buy my lower sport bumper with the fogs in too, maybe my wheels and coilovers as well haha :D

I shall, you'll love it! :) They do change the interior massively.

Its making me a little bit sad, I've taken my wheels off today and its looking a bit sorry for itself. I think you need to buy my lower sport bumper with the fogs in too, maybe my wheels and coilovers as well haha :D

would you like to buy her car ......

I think you should buy it!

Haha I think you and joe have got enuff money out of me! :P although I might be buying joes coilivers coz he said he would fit them aswell, need to sort me insurance first!

Why don't we just cut out the middle man and I just buy you two new cars coz by the rate I'm going I will be paying for most of them! Haha

Ha I'm to much of a push over! Spending my wages before i get them?

You should just give me the bumper as I'm buying most of the stuff you two are selling :P