Loki Lupo

Coxy13

Word up yo!!

So this will be my project thread for my new car Loki Lupo :)

I only bought him yesterday and already he is trouble :P I drove him 2 miles up the road from the dealer and the clutch lever broke, so after driving from Portsmouth to Southend-on-sea to pick him up he is still there :rant:

But, good news is, he is being fixed with no charge and I shall be picking him up tomorrow afternoon XD

Here is a pic I took of him yesterday :)

417094_10151310078025788_517120787_23139759_40492816_n.jpg

Tint the back windows, smooth it over, get it low and some nice wheels, not original I know but something clean and simple, complete opposite of my last car ;)

Some one else from Portsmouth, and metal in intrests, win!

Looks like a tidy car, sucks about the clutch.

If you havent already, check these guys out, http://www.dubscene.net/forum/

Portsmouth/Southsea/Southamton VW car club, good bunch of peeps, + there is a meet next thursday (23rd), you'll be most welcome.

Picked the Loki beast up last night, although I have a sneaking suspicion that the dealer bodged the clutch enough to get it home so me and my friend Chris are having a 'man' day consisting of car fixing and boot building with maybe a large pepperoni Domino's thrown in :P

Will update later with pics :)

Loki Lupo is in the garage...won't get it back till thurs or fri now :(

We had a good clear run last night and fit a 1L engine I was totally shocked at how much power it has and how much it still wanted to give!!

Can't wait to get him back...again! Lol

Myself and Chris managed to take the butchered sound system out the the berk who owned him before out and measure the dimensions, also got some ideas together on how to design this boot build over a Domino's pizza and cookies :P

Got my seat covers on the front seats but not on the back as they need modding as the seats are too small lol!!

Anyway as updates go this was a pretty quiet one, will update pics when at work on laptop tonight :)

Wreeeey nothing like a Local :)

Shame your clutch went too lol!! Seems a common fault

Yeah Paolo Punto was amazing to drive, a complete attention seeker he was :P always had strangers come and talk to me, 9/10 friendly but you always get the odd one lol

It has been quite an adjustment the last four weeks driving my Dad's Wife's '03 Fiesta, one because it is utter garbage to drive and two getting used to no one looking at my car haha :P

No crazy plans for this although I have put my leopard seat covers in Loki Lupo and a few bits I had in Paolo and it seems all to familiar haha

Looking forward to getting him back though :)

Yaaaay after having his clutch and pedals replaced Loki Lupo is coming home today :)

Can't wait to get my mean machine back :)