Anyone seen a new up!

lupo1.0se

I have, here are some pics.... (i couldn't get one of the front though)

DSCF0052.jpg

DSCF0053.jpg

Dash

DSCF0050.jpg

Boot - suprisingly big!

DSCF0051.jpg

So what do i think.

Bits i like

Seats are mega comfy

Interior is a roomy as the lupo

Boot is massive

Enough space for a spare wheel (or subwoofer)

Easy to use dash layout.

Some little reminders of the lupo.

Boot felt strong and weighted (not what i initally thought as it looked like a glass boot)

Things i am not sure about

The gear knob seems an old style (maybee model variation....)

was not able to see new alloys (as it had trims)

But otherwise it is marked improvement on the old fox

Edited by lupo1.0se

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They removed the full glass boot?

(on iPhone can't tell)

May take a trip to Chelmsford VW to see if they have one in :)

It is glass but behind it has a metal panel iwth all the locks which feel suprisingly weighty.

i like this, i think from the pictures the Dash looks a bit plasticy and maybe a little cheap? but i reckon this is the base spec and Quality will go UP ;) as production goes along and small things may be changed (Just like the lupos)

From the side this looks like a Suzuki alto or Nissan pixo

Edited by James827

I think I'm going to have to pop along to VW sometime & check this new little car out!

The lights look pretty different on the back, not sure about them at the moment but might get better after you've seen a few!

Also have to agree that the dash looks Proper cheap!! Wonder if they will bring a Diesel & a GTI out?

Edited by rapidebrothers

i was quite interested till i saw the glass tailgate, its ugly just like my fox, why couldnt they just relaunch the loop and have done, then us fox owners wouldnt have to slope down behind the wheel and hide in embarressment when we spot a loop owner, haha

Ive seen one, thought it was pretty good compared with other new small cars, although the one i looked at was the top spec 'black' edition.

The thing is though, when the lupo came out it was literally just like a mkiv golf but smaller. The up is no longer just a small golf, it's designed from the ground up to be a small city car an in some ways i think this makes it feel like more of a toy, whereas to me the lupo always felt like a proper car just smaller.

Mk4 Golf? If anything it's a mini Mk4 Polo that looks like a Mk5 Polo.

fixed ;)

Edited by Koop

Ive seen one, thought it was pretty good compared with other new small cars, although the one i looked at was the top spec 'black' edition.

The thing is though, when the lupo came out it was literally just like a mkiv golf but smaller. The up is no longer just a small golf, it's designed from the ground up to be a small city car an in some ways i think this makes it feel like more of a toy, whereas to me the lupo always felt like a proper car just smaller.

I have recently seen a top spec white one.

Just thinking should we list which dealer has what as useful guide?

Edited by lupo1.0se