15" BBS RS772/RXII Polo Gti alloys for sale

Hazy

Alreet folks, got a couple of sets of wheels that need moving on, as they're just gathering dust at the moment and could be used happily elsewhere methinks.

First up is a set of refurbished 15" BBS RS772/RXII Polo Gti alloys, that I bought last year that I never got around to fitting (all i've done is given them a clean and buy some new center caps. They're the usual 6 wide 4x100 fitment and ET45 offset:

dscn0652i.jpg

dscn0662lf.jpg

dscn0661fr.jpg

dscn0660e.jpg

dscn0659j.jpg

dscn0657s.jpg

dscn0656l.jpg

dscn0655r.jpg

dscn0654s.jpg

Looking for £200ono for these.

Second up is a set of Matt black 15" Inovit Rapids with 195/45/15 tyres, these are also in fairly good nick, apart for some kurbing to two of the wheels from a bit of evasive driving in last years snow. One is not so bad, one is a bit worse -both could be easily repaired if you felt the need, otherwise they could be used as a set of winters. Tread on two is good, the other two have some wear, all legal though. These are 6.5 wide and have an offset of 38 (i think) and are 4x100:

dsc02229mle.jpg

SOLD

Located in Newcastle, I can post/send by courier, but that will be at buyers cost and will probably be £25-30 on top due to weight.

Cheers.

Edited by Hazy

Lowest i'll go is £220. Revised price for Inovits too, otherwise they'll go on the dreaded ebay. :/

Edited by Hazy

Spray/lacquered refurb, not powdercoated as far as i can tell -only the rim has been redone on the wheels, the rest is still the original brushed metal. And yeah they can still be split, I split them and polished the bolts when I gave the wheels all a good clean.

Edited by Hazy

• 3 weeks later...

your location toon as in newcastle? interested in the bbs but i really wanna see how they look on a gti loop!

Yeah, Newcastle. And a few have run them on their GTI's: http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=49988

How wide re the bbs mate

6" wide. They'd probably look better running 165/50/15 tyres than 195/45/15 i would think.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, somebody has already left a deposit for them at £200, and are supposed to get back to me by the end of this week. If that falls through they'll be back up for grabs.

I'll not take £150 for them however. I'll take that for the Inovits though, as they're also still here due to an endless stream of timewasters.

:coffee:

Alreet, the 15" Inovit Rapid Black alloys are now sold.

BBS are still here (£200ono), but only inquire if you're seriously considering buying them please. Already had three people this weekend arrange a viewing and then not show up, or offer silly money when they do. Ta.

Edited by Hazy