Audi A6 Cream leather seats - Electric adjustment

jabbles21

As i have no space anymore, these seats must go!

Cream leather audi front seats from an early A6 or audi 100.

426216_10150680998195937_753900936_11250579_1410116059_n.jpg

Good nick, no burns or tears but some wear on one of the drivers bolsters and the usual dimples and wrinkles that leather of this age develops.

They will bolt to the floor of a lupo but it is very much down to you whether you think they're safe or not. I was happy to run them for a bit but i had intended to bolt them in properly but because i am now at uni i have neither the time or the facilities to do so.

I would reccomend that you fitted them properly as in their current state they offer no adjustment whatsoever because they are electrically adjustable but i don't have the loom. I'm told these are available from ebay or a breaking audi with electric seats? Again, this is something i never got round to doing.

I have absolutely no idea on price... they will need some work to make fit properly but they are good comfy supportive seats in reasonable condition.

For rule's sake i'll say £100 but as i say, they must go and i'm open to offers.

Collection from Taunton TA1 or Cheltenham GL52. I can post but at an extra cost of £40.

Any queries or if you want more photos or information, 07906879584 or jabbles21@gmail.com

Cheers, Jake.

Edited by jabbles21