Rx7 seats on lupo runners - SOLD

mjwbirch

SOLD

DSC_0159.jpg

DSC_0160.jpg

DSC_0158.jpg

SOLD

Drivers side is unfit for M.O.T

I fitted these to the lupo runners over christmas, for the drivers side i bolted a bar across the front and then the seat to this bar at either side, there are also two bolts halfway down going through the lupo runners into the Rx7 seat frames then two bolts at the back going through piping used as spacers, these are the bolts that the seats were failed on.

passenger side has 4 bolts going directly through the Rx7 frames into the lupo ones.

the seats themselves are in extremely good condition and are very comfortable, no rips or tears, vinyl backed, black outers with small checkered inners.

looking for £100 for them, seats alone on ebay range from £60-£150 so i think its a fair price, would ask for more but considering the M.O.T fail i figured they are worth a bit less as the drivers side might need re-working.

in wigan

contact me on 07889413541

Thanks and apologies for the complicated advert

Edited by mjwbirch

they failed due to the bolts at the back of the drivers seat, i will take a picture if i have a chance. cant remember specifically as i replaced them with the originals and sent it back to be fixed and re-tested

they cant be adjusted up and down but they have the forward tilt for adjustment and rear passengers.

to be honest i was thinking about removing them before they failed as they dont really tie in with the styling of the rest of my car, thinking a re-trim or basic mk4 seats re-trimmed.

not sure i mentioned it but they come without the seat belt clips but it is easy to swap them over from your existing seats. this is due to the donor runners not coming with them.

thanks

• 1 month later...