Central locking makes the windows open :/

As the title really!

Last week when I was dropping my brother off, we got out of the car and I went round to the passenger side (no drivers lock) to lock the car, and when I turned the key, both windows opened...

Door opened, key in ignition, windows up, take 2.

It has only done it once since, and that was last night, although I didn't even turn the key. Just put it in the lock, it unlocked and down came the windows.

I'm sure this will be less annoying in the summer ;) and it was less irritating when I was getting in the car than trying to leave!

Guessing some wires or connections somewhere are not happy.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Sounds like something to do with the lock. Don't know if your aware but some lupos, pretty sure it's all with electric windows has a cool feature where you hold the key in the lock and turn (to the rear of the car will put widows down and turn towards front will put windows up) try doing this and see what happens!

I've done this by accident a couple of times, nice to know how I managed it & that it's supposed to happen lol

some lupos, pretty sure it's all with electric windows has a cool feature where you hold the key in the lock and turn (to the rear of the car will put widows down and turn towards front will put windows up) try doing this and see what happens!

I've done this by accident a couple of times, nice to know how I managed it & that it's supposed to happen lol

I was undecided about whether or not it was a deliberate feature because my Dad has a Touran that does it! Will have a play and see if it's just that :)

Yeah, you hold the key in the unlock position to open the windows and hold it in the lock position to close windows (and sunroof if you have it).

Is the drivers lock removed or faulty?

It's been removed, too lazy to replace it :P

Thanks for the help guys, appreciate it!