jazz blue sport, new rims!!!....

adam bmx

Lovely looking car.. I was going to buy this car aswell! Haha.. But after some consideration over running costs and insurance, I got a Lupo TDI instead! :) but the number plate caught my eye at first! Haha! Love the new shoooooes! :)

Edited by LupoEM22

cheers guys, i was stuck in the very same boat, theres was my car and a tdi both the same price and the same distance away, one was modded mine was standard but with the plate, couldnt resist :P

Haha! I don't blame you.. It's a nice motor! :) check mine out! I can't wait to get coilovers.. :/ lol!

not really updated this much, thought id show of me new rimage, a few of the northwest guys woulda seen this last night its a very slow process being on an apprenticeship wage but hey gotta start somewhere, anyways heres the new rims

IMG_02061.jpg

need to sort out more lows, a new tire and maybe more spacing but for now im uber happy, also got a stainless exhaust system fitted, bought of James 16v off here and a bmc induction kit, will get pics soon !

Yes!

Hi mate i spotted your car at krispie kremes meet on friday. I didnt get to speak to you, but next time i will have a chat, your lupo looks great though, and its a shame we didnt get any photos. I dont know if you know but the meets are going to be regular at kks or another venue, depending on where we can get permission. The meets will be shown on my new facebook page The Dub Youth Club (D.Y.K).if you like the page you can put your car in the members album. Ok hope to see you again soon mate

ahhh that was a confusing night haha, i got very lost ! i shall attend them often though as im not to far away :) will definitely get chatting next time, ive already liked your page (Y) ill get a picture up on the members :)

Which page?

I didn't make it on Friday, ok all day but ended up in bed at like 4 with some sort of fever lol, well pee'd off, i was looking forward to some dougnuts too!

• 2 months later...

Nice car!! Loving the number plate and the colour :tongueout:.

Wish i had the cash/ time to go bargain hunting...

th_IMG_02091.jpg

little video i got of the lup getting a spirited second gear boot ! love the sound with the bmc and new exhaust !

that sounds so nice :D

• 2 weeks later...

Not updated this for a while now, porsche wheels have gone but all is well.

heres the last shot i got off them :P

468027_10150906485474188_814691236_o.jpg

HOWEVER a Wheely big update will be coming as of monday hopefully :tongueout:

Ace photo, loving those wheels though :wub: .. looks smart mate :thumbsup: