Lupo GTI Badge

break1234

HI there. I'd really appreciate some info please if anyone can help. I'm lovingly trying to bring my Lupo GTI back to as near on perfect and standard condiition as I can, would the colour of the i of the GTI badge originally have been red, perhaps a daft question I know but mine is white, and it doesn't just look like a faded red, its totally white.

Many thanks

Yes i think they were all red mate bar the 2005 GTi's

Why not purchase a new one i dont think they are expensive ask Lupoboz(Dale) on here sound bloke and he will be able to help you mate

Edited by d4n91

• 2 weeks later...

Or just cut a piece of red vinyl to shape and stick it in, that's what I did and it's much brighter & more noticeable + cheaper lol!

Or just cut a piece of red vinyl to shape and stick it in, that's what I did and it's much brighter & more noticeable + cheaper lol!

Snap looks just as good if better