bluewater meet

luplow 1.0

chris has some, so will upload 'em at some point, prepare to see my dirty 4x4 after a road trip to enfield in the rain..

haha not a problem, hopefully next time i'll have some new stuff not just a painted bumper ;)

quite proud how it is for a spray paint job!

• 3 weeks later...

As its my 21st Birthday the day before this event how many lupos and arosa do you think we could get for the event? The closer to 21 the better. Shall i advertise this on Facebook?

Chris

yeah advertise it everywhere, i should be coming! I'm gonna demand i have it off!

hakan pm me your facebook, we got a fbook event for this one so i can remind ya ;)

• 2 weeks later...

if you're coming that way, and coming for when it starts, i'll be waiting at lakeside services between half 6 + 7 just before the bridge, dont forget your toll money!

its £2 to go over the bridge, if you stay till 10 its free to go through the tunnel, the thurrock services are literally the exit before the bridge and just as you come off the m25

here's a drawing i've done, hope it helps you, if not text me :)

services.png