Mark's Lupo GTI On OZ Turbos

mslater

Well, i was just about to come on your thread and tell you the car looked good yesterday :P thinking about it though, there was no got stance sticker...

Looks good mate :thumbsup: , have you had your arches rolled or are they ET33 OZ Turbo's. Look more tucked than mine. Love the smooth front bumper too.

Cheers buddy! :) Nah my arches aren't rolled, but yeah pretty sure they are et33 and they're 7j, think maybe its because i'm running 165/50 tyres so theres a nice bit of stretch to tuck them under my arches a bit more! Also yours look a little wider than mine, are your dishes 1.5" making them 7.5j by any chance?

Not really sure how wide mine are, I sort of measured them wrong when I had a tyre off. :unsure: Think they might be 7.5 as the dishes look bigger than 1". Yours also look like the larger centre caps than mine. Can't wait till i can afford some new tyres to get some stretch.

Yeah they do look bigger dishes than mine, hopefully should be rebuilding mine to 8j rears and 7.5j front with a colour change for the centers! :thumbup: Yeah they're not standard caps, they are raised slightly and polished, really heavy too!

Yeah they do look bigger dishes than mine, hopefully should be rebuilding mine to 8j rears and 7.5j front with a colour change for the centers! :thumbup: Yeah they're not standard caps, they are raised slightly and polished, really heavy too!

there my old wheels!,they look nice on your GTI. the caps are custom caps i had made, think they are stainless steel.

• 1 month later...

Car's looking great! Think I'm going to have to get myself a new steering wheel ;)

Cheers mate. Get one bought you'll not regret it.

Decided to get rid of the sub box and sink the sub in the false floor.

IMAG0212.jpg

IMAG0211.jpg

IMAG0210.jpg

Think it looks much better than before.

Cheers mate. Get one bought you'll not regret it.

Decided to get rid of the sub box and sink the sub in the false floor.

IMAG0212.jpg

IMAG0211.jpg

IMAG0210.jpg

Think it looks much better than before.

Just thought id mention, at the very top of the plastic where the seat backs clip in there are two small Slits in the plastic (One on each side) you can slip the metal part of the seatbelt up there out of the way if you wanted. i think that's what its for anyway. Don't know if you already knew that but just thought id point it out incase you did not.

Nice tidy Gti By the way :shades:

Just thought id mention, at the very top of the plastic where the seat backs clip in there are two small Slits in the plastic (One on each side) you can slip the metal part of the seatbelt up there out of the way if you wanted. i think that's what its for anyway. Don't know if you already knew that but just thought id point it out incase you did not.

Nice tidy Gti By the way :shades:

Ye that's where I usually put the seat belts otherwise you get a constant rattle. Cheers for the comments anyway :yes:

why have i never noticed this before!