Wheel section

Gouldy

There's a styling setion which covers this kinda thing. if it's split off for a wheels section, then how about a mk5/6 boot handle conversion section?

Is it really that much hassle using the search or going through a few pages ?

Edited by Rich

How about a Coilover section then have that section with sub sections in it with a few brands in that ..............................

It will never end, leave it general.

Yeah not a bad idea. Been looking on eBay and apart from the ones that say lupo I haven't got a clue.

Why not use our handy search function? :idea:

Man I'm turning into a grumpy old troll already :lol:

srsly tho if you need advice on anything someone will usually help out

Back on topic, if it ain't broke don't fix it :thumbsup:

i think there should be an abuse section... just to rip into eachother. saves ruining peoples threads and i suppose it would be good fun if everyone keeps it tame...

Scotty and rich will be up for this :thumbsup:

i think there should be an abuse section... just to rip into eachother. saves ruining peoples threads and i suppose it would be good fun if everyone keeps it tame...

Scotty and rich will be up for this :thumbsup:

Good idea Piers! i'v not been using the forum long and it seems that while there are alot of people on here that use it as i'm sure it was intended (for info,parts.ect) there seems to be poeple that come on for no apparent reason other than to make stupid posts.

Good idea Piers! i'v not been using the forum long and it seems that while there are alot of people on here that use it as i'm sure it was intended (for info,parts.ect) there seems to be poeple that come on for no apparent reason other than to make stupid posts.

:lol: what like a thread that says we should have a wheel section? good point!

Edited by marcusgrant

Explain how SUGGESTING a wheels section is stupid? thats the whole point of a suggestion section

This is a CAR forum ..cars have wheels.

People get confused over which/how wheels will fit

The majority of car scenes focus alot on wheels and how they sit on a car...there a big part

Explain how SUGGESTING a wheels section is stupid? thats the whole point of a suggestion section

This is a CAR forum ..cars have wheels.

People get confused over which/how wheels will fit

The majority of car scenes focus alot on wheels and how they sit on a car...there a big part

well then they can post in the styling section if they need help?

im noticing a trend between the number of posts people have and the wanting of a 'wheel section'. no offence is meant by this, its just the more you get involved the more you learn

well then they can post in the styling section if they need help?

im noticing a trend between the number of posts people have and the wanting of a 'wheel section'. no offence is meant by this, its just the more you get involved the more you learn

fair point,

"i think a wheel section would be a good idea" is what i said .reason being to hep these people to learn

i thought thats what car forums were about

i'v not been using the forum long and it seems that while there are alot of people on here that use it as i'm sure it was intended (for info,parts.ect) there seems to be poeple that come on for no apparent reason other than to make stupid posts.

You've just described every internet forum ever :lol:

As for me I like to find a balance between seeking/giving advice and irreverent stoopidity.

Back on topic, I don't think a wheel section is a stupid suggestion at all, I just don't think it's a necessity.