lupo snow fail :(

Dave!

Driving in the snow, slid and hit a kerb.

got the car on the ramps today, nothings bent but yet my stearings out like mad and it understears on full lock.

is this just tracking ? :paperbag:

also when i hit the kerb my bonnet popped up and is now out of alignment.

[quote name=one litre wonder ;)' timestamp='1328921495' post='1002646]

without wanting to sound smug here, but is it just me or is it impossible for these southern softies to drive in snow lol!

our lovely councils arent as well prepared as yours... you have snow ploughs out and lots of gritters.... our council grit the bus routes and leave everything else so it just becomes a blanket of ice....

Further south than us (london mainly)... becomes a standstill if there is 1 inch... they are the softies

Ill think you will find that southern councils nick our grit cos they know we can drive on more than 2mm of snow and the world will stop if London gets a sprinkling of snow. dont they know there's country's out there covered in snow must if not all the year getting on with it.

our lovely councils arent as well prepared as yours... you have snow ploughs out and lots of gritters.... our council grit the bus routes and leave everything else so it just becomes a blanket of ice....

Further south than us (london mainly)... becomes a standstill if there is 1 inch... they are the softies

You'll probably find that all councils are equipped with plough's and have an pretty equel number of gritters in relation to the size of its network.

You'll also probably find that up in Scotland they also only grit bus routes and priority routes. People seem to think they should have their estate roads gritted for some reason!

i can drive in the snow and im from down south....just try to avoid it if i can due to those down here who cant and would most likely end up sliding into the loop

You'll also probably find that up in Scotland they also only grit bus routes and priority routes. People seem to think they should have their estate roads gritted for some reason!

yup main roads only, however half the time they dont bother there arse so you just get used to driving using the feel of the car so you are alot more aware and you have to drive to the conditions. some reason the further south you go people forget when it snows you cant drive as fast and they just need to deal with that lol!