Seat Arosa 1.0 S MPI 2004 'Gordon'

Barnsley-Arosa

Need this gone, as hes sat on my drive and never gets used anymore since I bought the Golf.

Modifications:

Engine:

Re-sprayed gloss black airbox and engine cover, Fully polished manifold heat shield and power steering fluid bracket, gearbox and engine block detailed and painted in OEM silver, Audi R8 oil filler cap, Stainless steel custom Backbox.

Suspension, Wheels and brakes:

BBS RJ 14x6 Wet Painted gloss black with chrome lips fitted with 4 tyres with decent tread all round.

AP fully adjustable coilovers, EBC sport front grooved discs, EBC greenstuff front pads, Re-painted black rear drums.

Interior:

Lupo GTI interior in absolutely MINT condition not a scuff on it anywhere, Chrome seat belt runners, Chrome door handles, VW Lupo GTI lower doorcards, JVC headunit

Body and chassis:

Custom smoothed lupo rear lights, Rolled rear arches, De-badged front grill, De-wipered rear and smoothed tailgate, HID Xenon conversion.

This car was an absolute dream to own, all it needed in two years was a new backbox and brakes.

The only bad point is the engine light is on, I no longer use the car so not bothered to get it fixed it still drives fine it came on when driving home on the motorway a few months ago, the engine seemed to cough and splutter a little I pulled over restarted the engine and it drove home fine from there? No idea as to what it could really be as Im not mechanically minded.

99000 miles and will stay at that.

MOT and Tax

Tax runs out end of this month but I'll put 6 months on when purchased for you.

No longer insured so its never driven any more just sat on the drive.

So im open to offers and just need it gone.

£1800

considering it comes with 600 worth of suspension and wheels this is an absolute steal nevermind the price of all the other mod's!

Comes with original plate of PX04 UWD

Contact Adrian on 07886044675

adrianf1rth@hotmail.co.uk

Located in Barnsley, South Yorkshire

P1040063.jpg

IMG_2573.jpg

P1000856.jpg

Wowsers!! That looks like a brand new car!

Def. show material & a bargain price!

Good luck with the sale mate - shouldn't take long though!

If u get the engine light sorted I might b interested if u have sold the interior n wheels what's on it now?

im not insured on it anymore so sorting the engine light wont really happen its sold as it is hence the stupidly low price for this car!

its got the gti interior as seen in the picture and the black and silver RJ's as also seen above.

• 2 weeks later...