Saving up my student loan :P

sebo123

Seen a couple of modified lupos around bristol recently, slammed with wide stances so i decided to check them out insurance, spec etc and now i cant wait to get enough money saved (up mostly my student loan ;) haha) to get one!!! im now 20 so insurance should be fair.

looking to ge a black or red 1.0 or 1.4s dropping it and putting it on some teledials or weller steels :)

is there any chance of getting a half decent one for around £800 with a sound engine or is that a bit ambitious? not to worried on body work and other little bits im pretty competent, did all the work on my previous car (saxo) including putting a new engine in it...look forward to getting one and getting involved on the lupo scene :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...
On 9/30/2020 at 11:29 PM, SamPeters said:

I am happy that you have enough money to buy the loop, but I can't understand why you saved money for such a long time when you could simply took a loan and simply pay the monthly payments and live this time getting high and not wasting so much time on only desiring about it but already use it, in my opinion, it's more logical to take a loan especially when using this site moneyexpert.com, here experts according to the sum you intend to buy and the time by which you are going to pay the loan, they help you to take the best loan at the lowest rate from the best bank. I always take a loan because I don't like to spend time-saving money. After all, there is no difference in saving apart from the salary to buy something or to pay this part as a monthly payment.

i would hope after 8 years he has passed uni and got a new car haha

• Haha 1

Whenever an old thread is updated with an off topic discussion, promoting a site or product, started by a newbie, at 4am, you know it's a bot. They're getting quite convincing that they're human. :)

• Confused 1