Who nabbed it then? VW51UPO

puggled

Once was working at a very large & expensive house & the owner had an original type Mini with registration '8W' also had a Range Rover with the registration '3W'

Got my mrs number plate (the one on my avatar) from a DVLA auction. While we were waiting for the 'L' Reg's to come up the registration 1 KPW went for £16K. With auction fee's etc the final price was around £19K.

I have Y 22 FEB on my Fiat Punto Evo Sporting as its my birthday this cost me £495 ( I brought this one for my 25th birthday )

I have just put L 22 UPO on my lupo sport today ideal plate for me as my birthday is on the 22nd cost me in total to buy and put on the car £450 ( present to me for my 30th next week )

I am now waiting for 2021 ( along way off i know ) for the best plate i can have MH 22 FEB which is my initials i have no middle name and my birth day number

I have R5 NAY, waiting for a RS something or other lol and L12 XTT on my 300 (1 ZXTT) both cost me £250, saw DEL 80Y on a bentley the other day and 8OSS on a range rover in coventry.

Always loved my dads reg when i was young, he was a policeman - 999 KOP, its for sale now for around £4k, pitty we didnt sell it for that much!

I have R5 NAY, waiting for a RS something or other lol and L12 XTT on my 300 (1 ZXTT) both cost me £250, saw DEL 80Y on a bentley the other day and 8OSS on a range rover in coventry.

Always loved my dads reg when i was young, he was a policeman - 999 KOP, its for sale now for around £4k, pitty we didnt sell it for that much!

Some Liverpool fan will have that one of your dads I'm sure :)

• 2 weeks later...

I had GT03 LPO on my old 2003 Lupo GTI. Thought that was quite a find at 255!

I love how we price our plates here. Looked at the plate DAN in New Zealand. Cost about £2500 I think! Imagine something similar here, another two 0's could be added to the end of that!

I remeber seeing 80SS too somewhere!

Edited by mini-man-dan

Ms Custard got L1.4 YEL for her little Tart - which should look good considering the colour - £189 - not bad... :thumbup: should get it soon - pain up the @r$e tho all the bleedin paperwork and changes that are necessary.... :rant:

I looked at "JOT 1" about 10 years ago, but it was £9,000 back then!!! :surprise:

I've punched it into insurance sites a few years back and it would say - Porsche 911 - is this your car? I wish!!!

Back in Maidenhead when I still lived with my parents, there was this cool black dude with a massive SL merc all pimped up, he had the number plate "SAM 130" which was pretty slick, though tongue-in-cheek :yes:

Edited by Joti

My other half got me mine for our being together 6 year anniversary .

It's p111upo the p is my last initial 11 because my birthday is novermber them the rest obviously 1upo

bought PO10 VAG the other day, regreating it now though as i didnt realise i cant be the legal owner until its been put on a car...........doh. everything crossed to try and get my money back

Wouldn't it be PEN 15? As far as i'm aware you can't have the configuration above.

You can Ed, the "S" suffix was on 1979 cars (though I doubt PEN 1S was actually issued, in the same way that I doubt P155 OFF would have been in 1996!)

You can Ed, the "S" suffix was on 1979 cars (though I doubt PEN 1S was actually issued, in the same way that I doubt P155 OFF would have been in 1996!)

Always good to know :)

I saw '515 TEM' on the way to UD today, looked good!

• 3 years later...