Hello Howdy Awrite Bonjour and so on...

Iain McDade

Helloooo, just joined up recently. Purchased a silver 1.0 arosa tonight with the intentions of letting my gf use it as a run around and me to occasionally use if required :D quite chuffed with it, plan on a few mods but doubt anything to drastic. Plans are coilovers, nice wheels, possibly the centre exit exhaust found on the lupo 1.4s (if it fits?? Im sure someone here shall know) and possibly an interior change, wouldnt mind a nice gti interior! Any suggestions as to wheels etc? Would like a nice set of reasonably wide steelies, mybe 7j.

I also own, despite being on a sorn for the winter, a mk1 clio 1.8 16v :) my pride and joy lol

Welcome :D The centre exhaust from the 1.4 sport won't fit without modification to the wheel well. There's a couple of peeps selling banded steels atm check out the parts for sale section

hello and welcome. i have a 1.4s and got an exhaust from ebay, brand new, £120. its a center exit like the sport but slightly larger and noisier ;-) sure they will do one for a 1.0l too. easy to fit aswell :-)

Also im completely new to these cars, starting from scratch here iv always been a renault man soo any common faults i need to know about? i also noticed that my driver wing mirror is bigger than the other, it this the norm? And there is no central locking :s is this also normal?? I had to adjust the clutch today, as it was unable to select gears :(

Mirrors are normal, mine are like that. Some have central locking, some don't - if you have you should have lock & unlock buttons in the driver's door next to the window controls (if you have leccy windows that is!)