adams lupooooo flashhhhhh!

adam_lupos

• 2 months later...

so havent updated this in a while ... then last weekend my gearbox went so i gave the car to my local garage on sunday night...... tuesday morning they gave me a call asking 'when i was dropping the car off?' at which point i went ****ing skitz because then they told me that they had been broken into and my car keys stolen along wiht my car..... so whilst i was claiming my car stolen my work collegue rung me and asked me why my car is parked outside of his house.... so i raged it there in my mates car turns out they drove it all of 1 mile in first gear (the only gear that worked at the time) and had ditched it but in the mean while ripped off the front bumper on a speedbump somewhere in colchester.. dented the door ****ed the boot ..ripped out all my sound system including cables... took all my cleaning gear .... so yeah pretty pissed going through the garage's insurance! sweeettttt

oh and most of all they stole my ash tray with a grand total of 25p in it.....lovely persons

so havent updated this in a while ... then last weekend my gearbox went so i gave the car to my local garage on sunday night...... tuesday morning they gave me a call asking 'when i was dropping the car off?' at which point i went ****ing skitz because then they told me that they had been broken into and my car keys stolen along wiht my car..... so whilst i was claiming my car stolen my work collegue rung me and asked me why my car is parked outside of his house.... so i raged it there in my mates car turns out they drove it all of 1 mile in first gear (the only gear that worked at the time) and had ditched it but in the mean while ripped off the front bumper on a speedbump somewhere in colchester.. dented the door ****ed the boot ..ripped out all my sound system including cables... took all my cleaning gear .... so yeah pretty pissed going through the garage's insurance! sweeettttt

oh and most of all they stole my ash tray with a grand total of 25p in it.....lovely persons

some people really are the lowest of the low . and id be saying to the garage i want a real good price on the gearbox now. and i bet the robbers got a shock of there lives when they got to that speedbump. :shifty: hope the car is sorted soon though . and its back on the road . and ill look out for you next time im out and about . :thumbup:

some people really are the lowest of the low . and id be saying to the garage i want a real good price on the gearbox now. and i bet the robbers got a shock of there lives when they got to that speedbump. :shifty: hope the car is sorted soon though . and its back on the road . and ill look out for you next time im out and about . :thumbup:

cheers mate yeahh they must of **** themselvesi **** myself going over at 1 mph! haha yeah sweet mate see you soon :thumbsup:

You should say the gear box was fine before they stole it ;)

yeahh i might be getting it all for freee + an ipad out of it... naughty :twisted:

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...