adams lupooooo flashhhhhh!

adam_lupos

• 2 months later...

just a quick updateeeeee

not much has happened since i lost my jobb justt this.....

DSCF1071.jpg

DSCF1072.jpg

i love this one ^ cause on the right side the wheels are my bbs ra and the left side are my ronal turbos look at the width difference!

DSCF1077.jpg

standing up against 19" loool

DSCF1081.jpg

DSCF1083.jpg

so far ! get my bumper back soon aswell !

Looking good on the turbos (ignoring the lack of bumper haha) :thumbsup:

Good man, I was going to mention lows were required but with you saying you'd lost your job I thought I might be rubbing it in haha

yeahh lost it a couple weeks ago. but i didnt take any holiday in a year so got annother 400 quid so thats going on coils and prob rear spacers aswell ;) its already lowered 40mm but i lowered it and now i wanna go alot lower :(will update this when im lowerr ;P

Yeah I also wasn't sure if was lowered a bit already lol

• 2 weeks later...

brought a set of these at elemental.....

DSCF1252.jpg

putting them on in a week cause going on holiday tonnight to tenerife ... 5 star hotel for freee not a bad deal ;)

went elemental in a mates golf mk4 enjoyed myself(for my first show) was nicee to just stop and just talk to people , bit dissapointed at the lupo turn out tho didnt see many!

but hopefully ill be driving soon (test is on may 2nd wish me luck!) so hopefully ill drive down to bigger shows like edition and players all shows like that i cant wait for!

see you all in a week!

:wave:

Have a good holiday, and good luck with your test in May :thumbup:

Save some holiday money for when you get back, as unless those plates are for show use your risking a £60 fixed penalty from the feds

My mate Cal had the same style plates on his GTi and got 2 fines in 3 weeks £120 down the pan just for its looks :rant:

Have a good holiday, and good luck with your test in May :thumbup:

Save some holiday money for when you get back, as unless those plates are for show use your risking a £60 fixed penalty from the feds

My mate Cal had the same style plates on his GTi and got 2 fines in 3 weeks £120 down the pan just for its looks :rant:

thank you :) and really?! **** ahwell ill stick them on anyway and when they pull me over just put on a fake german accent! that'll work! haah :thumbsup:

Looks good! Will look out for you soon then as from looking at your ECD build thread you are also a Colchester resident :)

yes mate i am a colchester resident! do you go ecd meeets?

thank you :) and really?! **** ahwell ill stick them on anyway and when they pull me over just put on a fake german accent! that'll work! haah :thumbsup:

You can goosestep as you get out of the car if it makes you feel better, but the RHD might just a bit of a giveaway............ ;)

Your tax disc holder appears to be missing one important element...

woop woop! maximum brappage old bean whatwhat

Ahhh, I saw you out in this the other day parked near North Station. Looked great! Also will try get to an ECD meet as I am yet to do so

cheers man ohhh your the one with the blue lupo with the stickers on the bumper right? thats noicee! and i wasnt parked i was broken down :( my alternator went but im back on the road now :) i went to the last meet. if i see you out and about ill honk ya! haha

• 1 month later...

quick update :)

coilovers on backs adjusters taken out.. fronts got another 30mm to drop down... sound system channgeeddd.. ermmmm stickers removed (mojoritiy of them) cleaned every day aswelll:P

here are some picccyss

IMG_3069.jpg

IMG_3067.jpg

IMG_3066.jpg

IMG_3065.jpg

IMG_3070.jpg

IMG_3061.jpg

IMG_3055.jpg

IMG_3058.jpg

IMG_3044.jpg

IMG_3040.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

some people from colchester will recognise the polo aswell :)

IMG_3048.jpg

favorite picture!

plans ...... go lower. boot build in the near future. rota flashbacks on colourcode other body parts. rear camber. stretch tyress

cheers adam :)