Black Lupo Gti 2001 6 Speed and Air con

Dec

2001 (51) Lupo Gti in Black

I bought this car in September to use during winter whilst i took my silver GTI off the road Butas its now complete this one can now go.

The car has covered just under 106K however it really is a very tidy example with great bodywork and an imaculate interior.

The car was originally a 5 speed but last year underwent a 6 speed swap from a 30k Gti when a new clutch was fitted.

It comes with all the usual GTI spec aswell as Aircon and is also fitted with an induction kit and FK Highsport coilovers (rare low rear springs). All the tyres on the bathursts are excellent and the alloys are also in great condition.

Only niggle is that the drivers door switch has broken (common fault) meanin the interior light does not operate when opened and the warning buzzer will not function when te lights are left on. Never really been a problem to me so never got it fixed.

Have fitted new indicator lenses and also fitting a new red gril surround tomorrow

Has a Jvc headunit with ipod conection and uprated door speakers.

Mot July 2012

Tax End of this month

Looking for £3350

Located in Hinckley, Leicestershire, Near warwickshire border.

39f009c3.jpg

9e70da5a.jpg

37b4fe8e.jpg

315d866c.jpg

290eaf87.jpg

Edited by Dec

Hi there service history is very good off te top of my head, il get the folder out when I'm back from work and list everything I have

Sorry not after a px unless it's a mk1 or mk2 Gti guys

Nerdy Neal text me if you wanna talk deals, would rather talk price with someone who has seen how clean the motor is tho first

Service history is very good,cambelt last done at 99k

Ok so need this gone by end of month as insurance swapping back to silver one, open to respectable offers could be a bargain clean Gti for someone

Will be goin on autotrader on Friday currently only advertised here and e38

• 3 weeks later...

Bugger this one would be ideal for me, and your within 10 miles lol... Just need someone to buy my car, grr

what car you got mate ?