pay buy gift.

HariboKid18

Most peeps ask for gift paypal payments so they don't have to pay the fees. Suppose you're protected by paypal guarantees if you don't though. Perhaps suggest paying a bit extra to cover their fees if you're worried & you've got best of both isnit.

Yeah, agree with above, I always pay a bit more to cover the fees the seller is going to get. That way if it doesnt arrive or the item is broken, paypal will cover you =)

Just to mention the good he is interested in are from me.. Feel free to back me up that im not a scammer :) Im sure many of you have bought Gti parts of me over the last 6months. Where are Ray or Rich when you need them!

Mike

Edited by Thissy

I've dealt with him before, no issues. (Plus i know where he lives ;)

If you want to be safe, send as a regular payment for goods, but include enough to cover the paypal fees.

I got scammed on another forum, paid by paypal gift.

Got some friends on another forum on the case to do some detective work http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18365733

Ended up sending the guy a photo of his house, and got myself a full refund.

You can normally tell if they are legit or not by their other posts, if they have been a member for years with thousands of posts, go to meets etc you are normally ok.

I paid for a GTI bumper from Thissy in December. I need to pick it up next time I'm travelling to Cumbria. I'm a trusting sort of guy.

Have you seen any negative feedback in his seller threads? I haven't so was happy to take a punt.

That said I was happy to pay by gift, but if you are not, pay the additional PayPal fees.

I assume you will be collecting in person? Why not offer a 10% PayPal gift and then the rest in cash on collection.

Got some friends on another forum on the case to do some detective work http://forums.overcl....php?t=18365733

Ended up sending the guy a photo of his house, and got myself a full refund.

Actually spat my food out with laughter reading this! Well Done! lol

I've dealt with Thissy as well - Ended up paying a few hundred quid for headlights and slam panel for a GTi and they turned up - He is a genuine seller.

Still waiting for that part of the loom though if your reading this though ;) - Otherwise next time someone asks you'll go down as a scammer! Jokes ;) lol

I've dealt with Thissy as well - Ended up paying a few hundred quid for headlights and slam panel for a GTi and they turned up - He is a genuine seller.

Still waiting for that part of the loom though if your reading this though ;) - Otherwise next time someone asks you'll go down as a scammer! Jokes ;) lol

Hah i had forgotten about that will get it sent out moday mate!

Mike