WANTED: Lupo 1.4/e/s/sport £2000

AdammLupo

i have a 1.4e which is white, 83k which has just had water pump and belts one to it. It has original interior as well as red alfa seats. the bonnet has a few dents after the previous owner had sex on it. few scratches here and there. tidy wee car but just needs detail put into it.

was mot'ed on the 3rd november with no advisories. Mot tester stated it was cleaner on the underside than on top! I just taxed it for 6 months. pop out rear windows and lowered 40mm.

nice wee car but if you interested I can host some pics.

i have a 1.4e which is white, 83k which has just had water pump and belts one to it. It has original interior as well as red alfa seats. the bonnet has a few dents after the previous owner had sex on it. few scratches here and there. tidy wee car but just needs detail put into it.

was mot'ed on the 3rd november with no advisories. Mot tester stated it was cleaner on the underside than on top! I just taxed it for 6 months. pop out rear windows and lowered 40mm.

nice wee car but if you interested I can host some pics.

^TMI hahaha

pmed about the white the lupo.

and what does TMI mean ?