remote cental locking.

HariboKid18

Right click make a kit that fits the lupo

http://www.rclick.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=50&products_id=671

Me and a lot of other forum users have the kit, there's a thread on here with good easy instructions of how to fit it, I'll find it later and post it in here, when I'm not in form time at school ;)

its ace, you get a flip key, and a spare just incase, not that difficult to wire up if you use the instructions in this thread, VERY USEFUL

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=83707&st=0 read through that, instructions written by madmanncfc about half way down. much easier than the included instructions.

hope that helps man

• 1 month later...

Just out of interest, what key pattern does everyone use?

The closest I can find on Rclick is HU66, but thats only the closest and doesnt appear to be an exact match

Cheers

G

HU66 is an exact match.

I just fitted this, works great apart from I couldn't find where to attach the two brown wires in the steering column any help on where to find these two wires I need in the steering column would be great.

'This leaves you with the 2x brown wires for the indicators, which go to the white/black and green/black wires in the steering column

If you look up under the dash, under where the fuse box is you'll see a white frame that holds a few connectors and relays. My little box fitted up the back of this pretty well i just used the sticky pad to get it up there. Dont forget to put the fuse somewhere you can get to later in case anything goes wrong.'

take the surround from your steering wheel and you'll see loads of exposed wires inside, they go to the white and black, and the green and black wires. there are 2 lots of these, make sure its the ones on the right of the steering wheel, as the others will do your windscreen wipers and your dipped beam :thumbup: