Arden blue corsa VXR

yellowdublupo

• 3 months later...

Had this corsa around 4/5 months now and still love it. Making a little progress, found that VX had left the transit blocks in the suspension on its PDI not happy but got a free service next year :D

Also got a VXR spoiler, wind deflectors, plate surrounds and LCR splitter that are not pictured.

More pictures and updates.

VXRacing sill protectors.

IMG_1965.jpg

Debadged 1.2, silvatecs, CDUK stickers.

IMG_1964.jpg

VXR repeater surrounds.

IMG_1963.jpg

Private plate.

IMG_1962.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

Sunglasses holder that wont fit my glasses :/

IMG_1959.jpg

Changed soon:)

IMG_1958.jpg

IMG_1957.jpg

IMG_1956.jpg

IMG_1955.jpg

Now removed, only on for a laugh!

IMG_1954.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg

Monster unit...

IMG_1952.jpg

Boot build, MDF box and dynamat all over.

IMG_1949.jpg

VXR reacaros.

IMG_1948.jpg

IMG_1947.jpg

IMG_1946.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

Washed and waxed using auto glym HD wax.

IMG_1943.jpg

Edited by yellowdublupo

It is indeed and I can assure you its not quick in fact no where near :P

I can imagine, quite a lot of car for a decade old design to be lugging about. 80bhp is it?

Certainly looks good though - is it some kind of limited edition?

Really liking this even if it's not VAG :P my mate had the VXR arctic for a while and it was bloody quick! Too quick for him actually, he ended up selling after a few months because he couldn't handle it XD

I can imagine, quite a lot of car for a decade old design to be lugging about. 80bhp is it?

Certainly looks good though - is it some kind of limited edition?

Yes its 85, but insurance friendly! It is a limited edition, but ive just made it more limited with seats, boot build etc ;)

Ah well, we all have to go down in the world at some point :thumbdown::glare::ouch:

:whistle::P

Im rebuilding a mk2 scirocco with my dad if that helps my case?;)

Really liking this even if it's not VAG :P my mate had the VXR arctic for a while and it was bloody quick! Too quick for him actually, he ended up selling after a few months because he couldn't handle it XD

Thanks mate:) no way, i wish i got a vxr nurburgring but when i tried taking this back it had lost a hell of a lot, bloody new cars!

Who's a yob? :P

I like the interior. If I HAD to own a corsa it would be similar to this :)

Not sure... who is?:P Thanks:)

Fair play to you though, I reckon that plate could well appreciate in value considerably. I assume not would not still want it on your car by the time you're my age! ;)

Fair play to you though, I reckon that plate could well appreciate in value considerably. I assume not would not still want it on your car by the time you're my age! ;)

It does attract a lot of attention and considering it cost me £400 i do hope so, i think this ones a keeper to be passed onto the kids though! Haha Talking of kids already oops :/

definately for someone who lives in hull ideal for the boy racer type

Number plate is a bit chavvy.......... :ouch:

I think it's the car's saving grace tbh at least it shows a sense of humour :lol: