Finally got my hands on a Lupo GTI

Lewis46

Always wanted one and just got my mits on an 02 plate,flash red,black heated leather,electric sunroof,ac,vw single cd.52k full vw stamped history.think it may have some aftermarket.cat back exhaust.original bathurts painted gloss black but withsilvercenters.im in love!!

A Lupo GTI as your describing sounds fantastic buddy lucky you.They are getting very much far and beyond nowadays as loop GTI's are worth more broke. Look after it! Keep it mint and put it away when you can. I'm sure it'll b worth it in 10-15 year

i was going to buy that car but the day i rang it had been sold to you by the looks of it, lucky you. A lot of car for the money did you pay £4000 or manage to knock him down? if you dont mind me asking

i was going to buy that car but the day i rang it had been sold to you by the looks of it, lucky you. A lot of car for the money did you pay £4000 or manage to knock him down? if you dont mind me asking g

ot it for 3900 but my god its worth it!

Edited by Lewis46