Little Red Lupo 30.05.2012

vdublo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

might just leave it in , only hits on proper short high speed bumps and there isn't many around this end, not far from you tbh! i want to go lower but i don't think it'll cope with the lows road wise it's pretty poor haha!

Fair. The arb is good to have when you've just lowered your car, good indication of when you're too near to the ground haha.

Yeah fair one! Cheltenham is ridiculous, when i brought my first car up here it was a nightmare but you just learn the routes. Pretty sure I had the lowest car in cheltenham..

a75de210.jpg

Edited by jabbles21

• 3 weeks later...

went to my first meet last night mate got a few pictures, sorry about the dirty car i didn't have a proper chance to clean it has it was a last minute decision to go haha!

541375_10150639382611790_515261789_9563717_1038329213_n.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

still debating if to sell the wheels :\ big meet toda at krispy kreme bristol, tried out a glaze and a new wax today did wonders 246510_10150858210777476_1537762624_n.jpg

cheers guys yeahh im still not happy with how its sitting bigger wheels i think!

on the way back i hit some roadkill that was dead on the road and now my car stinks its vial!

was good to meet you James and hopefully will meet more of you soon!