Jake's Sport - FAO people asking about 100bhp conversions

jabbles21

So, sold my modified 75bhp.

2 weeks later, got this :)

d97eb396.jpg

f7cb64b2.jpg

ab9d43d5.jpg

Done a fair few more miles than the last one but is a nice clean slate to work on. Haven't decided what to do with it yet so it's staying standard for the time being..

The grill is for sale too, not my cup of tea really.

If you're thinking about tuning your 75bhp to 100bhp or chainging the engine, don't. To upgrade to a sport has cost me under £200 including the insurance difference so save yourself the hassle and just buy a sport :)

Cheers, Jake.

just done a similar thing, all good so far nice revvy engine, which zips along !

YESSS! Welcome to the yellow sport club! haha. Looks bloody nice mate, i like a lot. Cant wait to see what you do with it judging by your last one, i expect good things ;)

Ooooooooo! liking this! lower it 40-50 mm (like mine) get a rear arb, and sort the grill and its perfect!

Will u be de-bumpstripping this one too? - think it would work well with the spoiler.

Whats the interior spec like?

Is this going to be beaten with the lowering stick to the same degree as last time? or a bit more relaxed this time ? Looks good though, nice find with the spoiler!

Unsure what to do with it yet. Just paid for a deposit on a house so nothing just yet!! Thanks alot, I like the spoiler too! It's makes a lot of difference considering it's only about 2 inches long haha.

It will only be a matter of time before some cheap coilovers pop up...

Jake, we both know it is destined to go low.

Alas, i fear this may be true. But only as a matter of addiction, not from me actually wanting it to go crazy low haha. If some good ones come up near by and I have cash waiting there's no reason it wouldn't happen :ninja:

Ooooooooo! liking this! lower it 40-50 mm (like mine) get a rear arb, and sort the grill and its perfect!

Will u be de-bumpstripping this one too? - think it would work well with the spoiler.

Whats the interior spec like?

Thanks mate :thumbup:

Like i said i'm not sure what to do with it yet, i really like driving it so i'm reluctant to do anything that will compromise that. So a medium dose of lowering, maybe just the arch to the tyre could well be in order.

Interior spec - Plain grey tim tom seats, aftermarket stereo, and electric windows/mirrors/CL etc.

Cheers, Jake.

• 4 weeks later...

Well.........

Been one of the worst days of my life today

431605_10150701711850937_753900936_11321906_1975800149_n.jpg

Woke up to this, no note, no nothing. I was using the car at half one last night and saw it at 9 this morning.

But luckily it was still driveable, until the cambelt went.

Just deciding what to do with this as i'm skint as can be. Can't afford to replace it so will probably get broken and sold in bits.