D4N's Flash Red Lupo GTi: Big service time :)

d4n91

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good Dan any more plans?

Well I'm going to giving it a good detail once I've had a play on a practice panel with my das6 pro, then probably save for some wheels and a chassis notch and eventually I want a full front end re spray along with a couple other bits :) engine wise I fancy a BMC and maybe a cat back but not 100% sure yet

Plans sound good mate are you having any issues at the current height or are you just thinking of notching to get lower?

Ah I see gutted, it's at a really nice height! Still look lovely if you have to jack her up a few mil for now though ;)

Ah I see gutted, it's at a really nice height! Still look lovely if you have to jack her up a few mil for now though ;)

I'm really liking the height of it too mate tbh doesn't cause too much trouble, however with looking at houses recently with drives and a garage which is a must really the car won't gO up most of them due to the steep gradient :( I could solve it with 2 4x1 planks though I suppose :)

The loop had her service today along with a gearbox oil change and wow drives so much smoother, placebo maybe but the gearbox feels a lot more smooth and crisp.......also good job I replaced the water pump as it developed a slight leak but all is good now :) the loop got a clean bill of health from the mechanics, they said it looks very clean and is showing no sign of any problems :)

Also found my practice panel to take the das 6 pro to, just waiting on a few bits then I'll be starting it, going to have a play with wet sanding too.......it's from a mk3 golf and I think it's flash red and it'ish or some serious swirl marks so will see if I'm doing it right and how much correction I've achieved etc before tackling the loop

ee3f97d4.jpg

5a3362db.jpg

Had a play with the das6 and menz kit and wow, not 100% correction achieved but I'd say 70-80% achieved not bad for a first go, pics will come once I've had a play with the prima amigo.........

Also some bad news I'm going to be selling my weitecs to fund my direct acces course as I need to get passed before January 2013 when the new laws come in saying you've got to be 24 :( any takers or offers ???

24? Crikey. No way I can afford Weitecs, you don't know how much I'd love to help you out lol