Had a lot of old VW's(pictures added), first lupo. Big plans

JohnBridgedesign

Hello guys and girls. Just bought. My first lupo, it's a 1.4s in blue Got it from an advert on here and am very happy with the purchase to say the least. 3 trains and an hour walking but was worth it.

I'm not new to vw's at all having owned 4 mk1 golfs my favourites being a black Karmen clipper and a silver rat look mk1 with a g40 in. This time I fancied something a little newer and more "reliable".

I'll start a build thread as I have big plans. Being a car designer I'll be looking to make some one off parts, machine them, paint them myself etc. got to make use of my facilities.

Last but now least being a car designer I funded university by doing original one off marker renders of there cars as I'm working now I dont get as much time anymore but still do them here and there. So if anyone is interested they cost £30 you get the original A3 render and that includes postage.

Check out for some examples.

http://www.coroflot....ohnbridgedesign

Well that's me hope to see you guys soon.

John

Edited by JohnBridgedesign

Thanks for the welcome guys. Are there any meets that go on around the Coventry area. Been out of the loop for a while so would be nice to meet a few new faces.

theres a meet at Sainsburys in Cov every wednesday, by DubClub. get yourself down there, i go as and when i can, and so does one or two others on here :)

• 4 weeks later...

so for anyone who is interested,here are some pictures of my previous VW's

My 1983 Mk1 with a 1.8 16V GTi engine conversion ( i was big into the rat look/ couldnt care less look)

2475_1039327702266_1197747140_30114241_1573_n.jpg

Then i started to care and got myself this and restored her;

1989 Mk1 Karmen Clipper 1.8 Gti

2475_1039337382508_1197747140_30114251_8180_n.jpg

in the mean time between both of those cars i got myself this beauty that i picked up from London for free and drove it home with only 2 gears (3rd and 4th)

If i needed to reverse or turn around i had to get out and push. (gear linkage had snapped)

1985 mK1 Cabby 1.8GTi, the engine was mint and only done 40,000 genuine miles

passengersideangle.jpg

Owned by an old lady for who couldnt afford to pay for two parking permits in london so this never got driven.

Lots more pictures of all the cars should anyone want to see more.

Thanks,

John