Seat Arosa 1.0L 6m M.O.T 6m TAX

domdom

I have for sale a seat arosa 1.0L as above...im finding it difficult to upload pics so here is a link to the site i have it advertised on http://www.usedwalsall.co.uk/classified-ad/2001-Seat-Arosa_21547829

it has

6 months mot (june 13th 2012)

6 months tax (june 31st 2012)

74,000 m

£1500 ovno

The thing is mate i work at a used car sales pitch and all the small engine cars have gone up in price and all the 1.8-2.0 liters have all fell throught the floor that is the reason for the price

I have a audi a3 1.8 t that is woth over 2 grand at book price and im finding it hard to see £1500 for that

The thing is mate i work at a used car sales pitch and all the small engine cars have gone up in price and all the 1.8-2.0 liters have all fell throught the floor that is the reason for the price

I have a audi a3 1.8 t that is woth over 2 grand at book price and im finding it hard to see £1500 for that just because the insurance and the fuel that it uses nobody wants big engine cars and 1 liters are like gold dust

Edited by dom51

• 2 weeks later...