Pictures of Lupo's on BBS RA's

olliejones

Hi Guys,

I'm currently on steels and seen a fair few sets of RA's for sale cheap, so just wondering if anyones got any pic's of lupos running them?

I've tried the search function but does like ra's due to the lack of letters....

Any photos and or advice on these wheels would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Ollie

RAs are cheap and cheerful.

I think I paid £70 for mine with tyres :)

Hey,

I've just been reading your lupo thread....Your lupo is luuuuuuuuush!

Shame you dont have more piccies of the RA's with your coilovers on. I'm either going with Lupo Sport wheels or RA's in the short term so your thread was a great help - Thank You ! :)

Edited by olliejones

Hey,

I've just been reading your lupo thread....Your lupo is luuuuuuuuush!

Shame you dont have more piccies of the RA's with your coilovers on. I'm either going with Lupo Sport wheels or RA's in the short term so your thread was a great help - Thank You ! :)

Glad it helped.

To be honest I haven't had the RAs on long but I can get more pictures if you wanted :)

I ended up buying the RAs cause I got bored of my sport wheels (and then I ruined them anyway ^_^) but either can look nice.

Glad it helped.

To be honest I haven't had the RAs on long but I can get more pictures if you wanted :)

I ended up buying the RAs cause I got bored of my sport wheels (and then I ruined them anyway ^_^) but either can look nice.

If its not too much hassle to get some extra pictures of the RAs that would be quality. I can PM my email address or if you dont mind upload them to this post?!? :)

RAs are pants.

They're the poverty spec wheel of the BBS world.

I've given away a few sets over the years, I once stuck some on a mk4 Polo for someone as a laugh. The current scene rates for them is crazy though, some people need to stop sniffing glue.

If its not too much hassle to get some extra pictures of the RAs that would be quality. I can PM my email address or if you dont mind upload them to this post?!? :)

Will do :)

PM your email address, that's probably easier.

RAs are pants.

I've given away a few sets over the years, I once stuck some on a mk4 Polo for someone as a laugh. The current scene rates for them is crazy though, some people need to stop sniffing glue.

I agree with that they're cheap and poverty spec BBS but thats exactly why they're popular. Good for winters :)

RAs are pants.

Thank god I am not the only one, hideous wheel surviving on the BBS name.