Vw Lupo 1.0 2001 'Y' Reg

Essex lupo 1.0

For Sale.

A Black Vw lupo with 57K on the clock. comes with part service history. 6 Months MOT and 6 Months Tax.

The Car Has some small mods.

Lowered on Ta Tecnic's, The rear is wound down but still has adjusters in and the Front has around 40mm left to come down, i would have it lower but its my daily drive and Brighton is a nightmare for bumps.

The car also comes with an aftermarket Pioneer Double Din head unit (CD, Ipod, Usb, Aux in. Multi colour display. , upgraded Alpine front door speakers and a 8" 800w Juice sub in the boot. RRP for all this when purchased was £575.

A Drilled airbox has been fitted instead of a large cone filter that just looks out of place. And Small blue LED lights have been fitted For extra interior lighting. ( Can be Removed)

The car has never failed an MOT on emissions or for body work. In its last MOT the emissions were close to the lower boundary.

It has also recently had a oil change with new filters, new spark plugs and a new lamba and egr valve fitted.

The paint work is very good for its age with only minor stone chips and a few tiny scratches.

The car has been polished waxed and clay detailed up in till recently every week ( Moved Flat ). This speaks for itself in the pictures.

When the car was lowered i had the tracking, camber and toe reset back to normal so no uneven wear on tires.

The car come with standard Vw Sport alloys and budget tires. All with good tread. Locking wheelnuts etc. and a full size spare with a perfectly good tire.

Price £1700, ONO Based in Brighton.

Pictures to follow soon.

Or http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.304954720481.193735.614065481&type=3

Alex . 07507899191 or akfautley@live.co.uk

This is lovely, if I had the money I'd buy it for Mrs Koop & stick all the mods on my S lol GLWS mate